Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Guest Blog Post!

Can you imagine that I was invited to post a guest blog post on two hugely popular web sites. When I was asked by both Lisa M. Smith and Courtney Price I was speechless... I wanted to do the happy dance but people who know me know I can't dance. I'm like a polar bear with four left feet on roller skates. I was asked to share a couple of the recipes I used at The Bloggers Retreat.





In my upcoming blog I'm going to talk about this event that I had the pleasure of catering. I not only got to do what I love most but I met some incredibly amazing brilliant ladies. Please take a look and follow Lisa and Courtney's websites. They are just amazing, informative and fun!! 





(Click their pictures for their websites)


Thank you again Lisa and Courtney! I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to share my food with you both. Lots of love to you both. Xoxo



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Derek, my readers are thrilled to get the smoked salmon recipe!

Janet @ House Four said...

Hi Derek!
I made the fritatta for my in-laws yesterday and it was a huge hit! Our kids loved it too. Thank you SO much for sharing your recipe via Lisa's blog :)
Janet

Unknown said...

Wow! What a wonderful piece of blog shared. Thanks for share.
Personal Chef

Unknown said...

Bills Great Meals Long Island Personal Chef Services a personalized service based on your own unique needs and tastes try it once

Unknown said...

Amazing! What a nice piece of blog. I am also from chef background and love to enjoy reading new things.
Chef Education

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10